Centurion D2 Turbo Sliding Gate Motor Kit
Product Code: D2TB0000V2
The Centurion D2 Turbo Sliding Gate Motor kit includes the Centurion D2 Turbo Motor, 2 x Centurion Nova 4 Button remote controls, 12v 7.2Amp Securi Prod backup battery and 4 meter rack (8 x 500mm interlocking Raz Rack).
The Centurion D2 gate motor is fast, reliable and affordable. The Centurion D2 Gate Motor has an exceptional speed of 400mm per second and boasts with a powerful peak push force of 9kgf.
The Centurion D2 Turbo Sliding Gate Motor Kit is quick and easy to install and set up, with all settings easily configurable via two dials on the controller.
With loads of features, the Centurion D2 Turbo is the complete motor for a standard domestic gate of four meters in length and not weighing more than 250kg.
- Turbo speed opens and closes the gate quicker and reduces security risks.
- Very easy to install and user friendly set up, saving you time and money.
- Reliable battery backup will allow the gate to operate in the event of a power outage.
- Built in multichannel Centurion receiver. Compatible remotes are Nova 1 Button, 2 Button and 4 Button remotes.
- Multiple Modes of Operation.
- Adaptive Collision Sensing.
- Maintenance is effortless and convenient as modular components clip together.
- Lockable with easy manual override.
- Robust steel pinion allows for easy retro-fitting and ensures reliable operation.
|Product type||Sliding Gate Motor|
|Model||Centurion D2 Turbo|
|Input voltage||90V - 240V AC ± 10%, 50Hz|
|Motor voltage||12V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven (standard capacity - 12V 5Ah)|
|Battery backup||Securi Prod 12V 7.2Amp|
|Rack||4 meters (8 x 500mm interlocking Raz Rack)|
|Current consumption (mains)||Intergral with controller 1A @ 13.7V ± 1%|
|Current consumption (rated load)||8/12A|
|Current consumption (quiescent load)||95mA|
|Operator push force - starting||18kgf|
|Operating push force - rated||8kgf|
|Gate mass - maximum||250kg|
|Gate speed - m/min||22 - 26m/min|
|Gate speed - mm/sec||367 - 433mm/sec|
|Drive pinion||17T Module 4|
|Maximum daily cycle||10 cycles/day|
|Design life||30 000 cycles|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to 50°C|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Controller incorporated||D2 Controller_H|
|Onboard receiver type||Nova code-hopping onboard, multichannel|
|Receiver code storage capacity||32 transmitter buttons|
|Dimensions - motor||244mm(l) x 170mm(w) x 310mm(h)|
|Dimensions - battery incl terminals||151mm(l) x 65mm(w) x 101mm(h)|
|Dimensions - raz rack single||500mm(l) x 30mm(w) x 53mm(h) x 8|
|Dimensions - remote||35mm(l) x 17mm(w) x 60mm(h) x 2|
|Dimensions - packaging||305mm(l) x 310mm(w) x 540mm(h)|
|Mass of kit packed||10.55kg|
|Warranty||24 Month carry in Manufacturers warranty|
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
• All installations must be done by a suitable qualified technician.
• Under no circumstances may any of the components be modified.
• 24 Month Carry-in Product Manufacturers warranty. The D2 Motor can be registered online at CentSys.co.za for warranty purposes.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 X Centurion D2 Motor
1 x Securi-Prod 12v 7.2Amp Battery
2 x Centurion Nova 4 Button remotes
1 x Centurion D2 controller – Inside motor
1 x Origin Marker
1 x Base plate
1 x Pack of mounting screws, nuts, washers and bolts