• Turbo speed opens and closes the gate quicker and reduces security risks.
• Very easy to install and user friendly set up, saving you time and money.
• Reliable battery backup will allow the gate to operate in the event of a power outage. (Battery not included). Compatible with 12v 7.2Amp Securi Prod battery.
• Built in multichannel Centurion receiver. Compatible remotes are Nova 1 Button, 2 Button and 4 Button remotes.
• Multiple Modes of Operation.
• Adaptive Collision Sensing.
• Maintenance is effortless and convenient as modular components clip together.
• Lockable with easy manual override.
• Robust steel pinion allows for easy retro-fitting and ensures reliable operation.
|Product type||Sliding Gate Motor|
|Model||Centurion D2 Turbo|
|Input voltage||90V - 240V AC +- 10%, 50Hz|
|Motor voltage||12V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven (standard capacity - 12V 5Ah)|
|Current consumption (mains)||Intergral with controller 1A @ 13.7V +/- 1%|
|Current consumption (rated load)||8/12A|
|Current consumption (quiescent load)||95mA|
|Operator push force - starting||18kgf|
|Operating push force - rated||8kgf|
|Gate mass - maximum||250kg|
|Gate speed - m/min||22 - 26m/min|
|Gate speed - mm/sec||367 - 433mm/sec|
|Drive pinion||17T Module 4|
|Maximum daily cycle||10 cycles/day|
|Design life||30 000 cycles|
|Operating temperature||-15 degree celsius to + 50 degree celsius|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Controller incorporated||D2 Controller_H|
|Onboard receiver type||Nova code-hopping onboard, multichannel|
|Receiver code storage capacity||32 transmitter buttons|
|Dimensions - motor||244mm(L) x 170mm(W) x 310mm(H)|
|Dimensions - packaging||255mm(L) x 188mm(W) x 333mm(H)|
|Mass of unit packed||5kg|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Detailed installer manual.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Ensure that the track is kept clear from stones, dirt or any obstruction. Gate brushes can be installed to assist in clearing the obstructions.
• Ensure that the gate wheels and roller guides run freely.
• Manual override the motor and check that the gate runs freely without any obstruction.
• Check that the rack is properly secured to the gate and that it does not press down on the operator pinion at any point while opening or closing.
• Clean around the motor area to ensure that vegetation does not grow to close to the motor and pinion.
• Check that the key still opens and closes the camlock and lubricate if necessary.
• Inspect the inside of the motor by removing the cover and ensure that it is clear of any insects and dust.
• Alternate spare remote controls to ensure that they are working if and when required.
• Test remotes not used often and replace the remote batteries if and when required.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
• All installations must be done by a suitable qualified technician.
• Under no circumstances may any of the components be modified.
• 24 Month Carry-in Product Manufacturers warranty. The D2 Motor can be registered online at CentSys.co.za for warranty purposes.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 X Centurion D2 Motor
2 x Centurion Nova 4 Button remotes
1 x Centurion D2 controller – Inside motor
1 x Origin Marker
1 x Base plate
1 x Pack of mounting screws, nuts, washers and bolts
NO BACKUP BATTERY INCLUDED