Product Code: D2TB0000V2
The Centurion D2 Turbo Sliding Gate Operator is fast, reliable and affordable. The Centurion D2 Gate Motor has an exceptional speed of 400mm per second and boasts with a powerful peak push force of 9kgf. The D2 Motor is quick and easy to install and set up, with all settings easily configurable via two dials on the controller. With loads of features, the Centurion D2 Turbo is the complete motor for a standard domestic gate of four meters in length and not weighing more than 250kg. Included in the kit with the Centurion D2 Motor is 2 Centurion Nova 4 Button remote controls and a 12v 7.2Amp Securi Prod backup battery.
• Turbo speed opens and closes the gate quicker and reduces security risks.
• Very easy to install and user friendly set up, saving you time and money.
• Reliable battery backup will allow the gate to operate in the event of a power outage.
• Built in multichannel Centurion receiver. Compatible remotes are Nova 1 Button, 2 Button and 4 Button remotes.
• Multiple Modes of Operation.
• Adaptive Collision Sensing.
• Maintenance is effortless and convenient as modular components clip together.
• Lockable with easy manual override.
• Robust steel pinion allows for easy retro-fitting and ensures reliable operation.
|Product type||Sliding Gate Motor|
|Model||Centurion D2 Turbo|
|Input voltage||90V - 240V AC ± 10%, 50Hz|
|Motor voltage||12V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven (standard capacity - 12V 5Ah)|
|Battery backup||Securi Prod 12V 7.2Amp|
|Current consumption (mains)||Intergral with controller 1A @ 13.7V ± 1%|
|Current consumption (rated load)||8/12A|
|Current consumption (quiescent load)||95mA|
|Operator push force - starting||18kgf|
|Operating push force - rated||8kgf|
|Gate mass - maximum||250kg|
|Gate speed - m/min||22 - 26m/min|
|Gate speed - mm/sec||367 - 433mm/sec|
|Drive pinion||17T Module 4|
|Maximum daily cycle||10 cycles/day|
|Design life||30 000 cycles|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to 50°C|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Controller incorporated||D2 Controller_H|
|Onboard receiver type||Nova code-hopping onboard, multichannel|
|Receiver code storage capacity||32 transmitter buttons|
|Dimensions - motor||244mm(L) x 170mm(W) x 310mm(H)|
|Dimensions - remote||35mm(l) x 17mm(w) x 60mm(h) x 2|
|Dimensions - battery incl. terminals||151mm(l) x 65mm(w) x 101mm(h)|
|Dimensions - packaging||250mm(l) x 185mm(w) x 400mm(h)|
|Mass of units packed||7.15kg|
|Warranty||24 Month carry in Manufacturers warranty|
• Refer to detailed installer manual.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Ensure that the track is kept clear from stones, dirt or any obstruction. Gate brushes can be installed to assist in clearing the obstructions.
• Ensure that the Gate wheels V profile, Gate wheels U profile or GateshoX run freely.
• Manual override the motor and check that the gate runs freely without any obstruction.
• Check that the rack is properly secured to the gate and that it does not press down on the operator pinion at any point while opening or closing.
• Clean around the motor area to ensure that vegetation does not grow to close to the motor and pinion.
• Check that the key still opens and closes the camlock and lubricate if necessary.
• Inspect the inside of the motor by removing the cover and ensure that it is clear of any insects and dust.
• Alternate spare remote controls to ensure that they are working if and when required.
• Test remotes not used often and replace the remote batteries if and when required.
• Check that battery terminals are clean and connectors on battery terminals are not loose and properly secured.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
• All installations must be done by a suitable qualified technician.
• Under no circumstances may any of the components be modified.
• 24 Month Carry-in Product Manufacturers warranty. The D2 Motor can be registered online at CentSys.co.za for warranty purposes.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 X Centurion D2 Motor
1 x Securi-Prod 12v 7.2Amp Battery
2 x Centurion Nova 4 Button remotes
1 x Centurion D2 controller – Inside motor
1 x Origin Marker
1 x Base plate
1 x Pack of mounting screws, nuts, washers and bolts