The D5 EVO is one of the best selling motors in the country. It has an intuitive setup, visual diagnostics, advanced timer functionality, battery backup to name few of a vast list of features.
- The D5-Evo's Low-Voltage requires only a 15-19V AC input
- Easy to Install on preexisting D5 or D3 Baseplate
- Battery backup
- Fast opening and closing, it can move your average four meter gate in less than 12 seconds.
- Programable opening and closing speeds with soft touch closing.
- Can move gates weighing up to 500kg with ease.
- Wide awake all the time!
- Anti Crushing protection built in
- Plug and play easily controllable PC board with LCD screen allows you to easily program and view all available features.
For the complete list of comprehensive features click the product brochure button.
|Input voltage||90 - 240V AC +/-10%, 50Hz|
|Motor voltage||12V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven – 2A charger|
|Push force – rated||17kgf|
|Gate speed at push force < 5kgf||22m/min|
|Gate speed at rated push force||18m/min|
|Duty cycle - mains present||50% | 150 Max Operations per day|
|Duty cycle - mains present||20% | 55 Max Operations per day|
|Gate mass - maximum||500kg|
|Onboard receiver type||CENTURION code-hopping,multichannel, 433MHz, capacity - 500 transmitter buttons|
What's in the box
1 x D5 EVo Motor
1 x PCB Controller - inside Motor
1 x Base Plate For Centurion D5 Motor
1 x Origin Marker Kit