The Securi Prod Rechargeable Sealed Lead Battery 12V 100AH can help keep your devices powered during power failures and load shedding.
This battery is often found in inverters because of its deep cycle capabilities. To prolong the life of the battery use it regularly to slow the battery deterioration and every couple of months let it discharge and recharge. Keep the battery at a moderate temperature when not in use because this will also help prolong its life span.
• Solar Backup
• Lighting systems
• General purpose electronics
Please note: Check the battery dimensions, voltage and capacity (AH) when removing batteries and replace them with the same battery specifications.
- Provides backup power in the event of power failures and load shedding
- Maintenance free
- Sealed battery does not limit direction or position
|Technology||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Type||Rechargeable Deep Cycle|
|Nominal voltage||12 Volt|
|Capacity||100 Amp hours|
|Dimensions for battery casing||329mm(l) x 172mm(w) x 217mm(h)|
|Packaging dimensions||340mm(l) x 185(w) x 260mm(h)|
|Mass of unit packed||30kg|
|Warranty||Refer to return policy on batteries|
HANDLING AND STORAGE
• Store in a clean and dry space
• Keep out of direct sunlight
• Keep terminals protected and covered during storage
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• Battery must be used for the purpose it was intended to and must be charged regularly with the correct charger to prolong the use of the battery.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x Securi Prod Rechargeable Sealed Lead Battery 12V 100AH