Our camera will allow you to add and control your Z-Wave devices and get them to work together in order to get your home to be smart and intelligent.
This HD camera with built in Z-Wave controller can easily control and monitor all your Z-Wave devices including door-locks, curtains, lighting, power plugs, electronics and sensors.
More than an advanced IP camera, the IC722z is a complete Smart Home center that allow you to manage all of your Z-Wave devices to create the smart home that really fit you.
Since your whole Smart Home Center is integrated to the camera, the IC722z itself provides everything you need from a smart home system.
The IC722z is one of the most complete all-in-one smart home solutions on the market.
Download IC722z Manual Below:
mCamViewZ+, with its intuitive design, will let you have the best usage and user experience of your IP camera, you will be able to easily configure and use all the innovative features provided by your camera.
You will be able to manage and control up to 60 Z-Waves devices, create up to 10 rooms and create up to 20 scenes.
You can easily alarm your house when you are out for traveling, remotely monitor your home when you are at the office or create those wonderful scenes when you arrive home or you go to sleep.
The only limit is your imagination.
Activate you lights and smart plugs using your voice with Amazon Alexa and Amazon Echo Dot or Google Assistant with the Google Home range or on your smart phone
• Full HD 1920x1080 at 30fps
• The lens is wide angle up to 140 degree
• H.264 video compression
• Camera with Z-Wave controller/gateway functions integrated
• Support Z-Wave devices control, room and scene management
• Internal real time clock
• IR cut for days and night usage
• Two sensors/lens for day and night separately
• 2.4G Hz WiFi with WEP and WPA/WPA2 security support
• Z-Wave devices management
• Scene designer
• Room management
IP Camera functions
• Live view mode
• Camera control access
• Multi-cameras monitoring
• Connect up to 8 users simultaneously
• Easy setup
• Watchdog function to prevent system failure
• Time-Lapse recording
• SD card recording with 5 seconds of pre-recording
• Cloud recording on Dropbox with 5 seconds of pre-recording
• NAS recording with 5 seconds of pre-recording
• Local recording on your mobile devices with 5 seconds of prerecording
• Push notifications when an event is detected