Ajax KeyPad Plus Tag Black]is supported by KeyPad Plus. Top-tier data protection
To identify users quickly and securely, KeyPad Plus features the DESFire® technology. It is the best-in-class contactless solution to identify the user by card or key fob.
DESFire® is based on the ISO 14443 international standard and combines comprehensive 128-bit encryption and copy protection. This technology is also used in transportation systems of European capitals and access systems at NASA.
Microchip with smart capabilities
From the user perspective, contactless access works simply. To disarm the system, all you need is to present a card or a key fob to the keypad. But there is an impressive technology behind this simplicity. Tag key fobs are equipped with DESFire® chips. We compared them to the chips used in most access systems around the world.
Chip EM-Marin MIFARE ® Classic ® MIFARE ® DESFire
- Use Simple access systems: barriers,intercoms, hotel rooms.
- Combined accesssystems, where additional information is stored on the chip: fitness
- clubs, entertainment
- Systems with multi-level access in government, international and military institutions.
- Encryption No Crypto-1 stream cipher with a key size of 48 bits.
- A number of studies have shown the possibility of hacking this cipher with tools that are freely available.
- Triple DES encryption and AES hardware encryption with 128-bit key.
- It will take several supercomputers and millions of years to hack.
- Memory No built-in memory Up to 4 KB of built-in memory, which allows you to store
- data on payment, card expiration date, users.
- Up to 8 KB built-in memory that allows you to store user data and access keys to multiple security systems.
- One key for home and office
- One Tag can be connected to 13 hubs
- Full control in the app
- In the app, you can set the name and access permissions for each key fob. You always know who and when changed the security mode — every action is recorded in the event log.
- A system administrator can revoke or restrict Tag access permissions in real time.
- Effortless connection
- To add Tag to the system, all you need is to open the Ajax app, go into the settings and
- present the key fob to the keypad.
- Communication technology DESFire®
- Operating standard ISO 14443-А (13.56 MHz)
- Encryption +
- Authentication +
- Protection from signal interception +
- Possibility to assign the user +
- Maximum number of bound hubs Up to 13
- Compatibility KeyPad Plus
- Operating temperature range From -10°C to +40°C
- Operating humidity Up to 75%
- Overall dimensions 45 × 32 × 6 mm
- Weight 7 g
What's in the Box:
1 x Ajax KeyPad Plus Tag Black