The Centurion D5 Evo Gate Motor Only is one of the best selling motors in the country. It has an intuitive setup, visual diagnostics, advanced timer functionality, battery backup to name few of a vast list of features.
- The Centurion D5 Evo Gate Motor Only Low-Voltage requires a 15-19V AC input
- Easy to Install on a preexisting D5 or D3 Baseplate
- There is a Battery backup
- Fast opening and closing, it can move your average four meter gate in less than 12 seconds.
- Programable opening and closing speeds with soft touch closing.
- Can move gates weighing up to 500kg with ease.
- Anti Crushing protection built in
- Plug and play easily controllable PC board with LCD screen allows you to easily program and view all available features.
|Input voltage||90 - 240V AC +/-10%, 50Hz|
|Motor voltage||12V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven – 2A charger|
|Controller||Centurion D5 Evo controller PCB|
|Push force – rated||17kgf|
|Gate speed at push force < 5kgf||22m/min|
|Back up battery||Securi Prod 12V 7.2AH|
|Gate speed at rated push force||18m/min|
|Duty cycle - mains present||50% | 150 Max Operations per day|
|Duty cycle - mains present||20% | 55 Max Operations per day|
|Gate mass - maximum||500kg|
|Onboard receiver type||Centurion code hopping multichannel, 433MHz, capacity - 500 transmitter buttons|
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
• All installations must be done by a suitable qualified technician when installing the gate motor.
• Please note that under no circumstances may any of the components be modified.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x D5 EVo Motor
1 x PCB Controller - inside Motor
1 x Base Plate For Centurion D5 Motor
1 x Origin Marker Kit
NO REMOTE INCLUDED
NO BACKUP BATTERY INCLUDED