The Centurion Infrared Wired Safety Gate Beams consists of a transmitter and receiver unit mounted on opposite sides of an entrance. The transmitter sends a modulated infrared beam to the receiver module. When the beam is interrupted the receiver changes the state of an internal relay. The contacts of the relay are potential-free and can be wired as normally-open or normally-closed.
Wide infrared beam makes for supremely easy beam alignment – no more battling onsite.
- Highly cost-effective detection solution.
- Easy commissioning thanks to LED indicators.
- 40 meter range – suitable for even the widest of entrances.
- Compatible with Intruder detection Alarm functionality that greatly improves security.
- Wide input voltage range.
|Power supply||12v - 30V DC/AC|
|Power consumption - Transmitter||21mA|
|Power consumption - Receiver||43mA @ 12V|
|Alignment||Automatic - 9m² @ 10m#|
|Output contact rating||5A @ 220V AC (non inductive)|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to 55°C|
|Operating humidity||0% - 90% (non condensing)|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Dimensions - Receiver||58mm(l) x 35mm(w) x 105mm(h)|
|Dimensions - Transmitter||58mm(l) x 35mm(w) x 105mm(h)|
|Packaging dimensions||65mm(l) x 60mm(w) x 110mm(h)|
|Mass of units packed||150g|
|Warranty||24 Month carry in Manufacturers warranty|
• Ensure that the unit is always clean and free from obstruction.
• Beams should be checked periodically to ensure they are aligned.
WARNING AND LIMITATIONS
• All installation, repair, and service work to this product must be done by a suitably qualified person.
• Product must be used for its intended purpose and should not be modified.
WHATS IN THE BOX
1x Centurion i5 Infrared Beams