The IOPower 12V 7Ah Lithium (LiFePO4) Battery is a great drop-in replacement solution for applications typically powered by Lead Sealed Acid batteries such as gate motors, alarm systems, electric fences and CCTV.
With its ultra-safe battery management system, this Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery lasts up to 10x longer than a typical lead acid battery and can also handle higher currents. It does not produce fumes, nor does it leak, thus allowing you to mount the battery in any position.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE IOPOWER 12V 7AH LITHIUM (LiFEPO4) BATTERY:
- Sliding Gate Motors
- Swing gate motors
- Electric Fence energizers
- Alarm Systems
- CCTV Backup
- Securi-Prod 3Amp Lithium Battery Backup power-supply
- SherloTronics 3A Lithium battery backup power-supply
- Lighting systems
- General purpose electronics
Please note: IOPower 12V 7Ah Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries are manufactured with F2 (6.35mm) spades which are larger than the standard F1 (4.75mm) sockets in gate motors, alarm systems, battery chargers etc. Step down terminal adapters from F2 to F1 are required and is included with the battery.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- Not recommended for UPS use as charging parameters of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries have different charging profiles and parameters. They require different voltages and current limits during the charging process. Please consult with the manufacturer or supplier of your UPS to find out whether the Lithium Battery is compatible with your UPS.
- Only use the lithium battery inside a UPS if the UPS low voltage disconnect can be set to 12V, or if you are sure the UPS will last longer than the time you are going to be without power. Otherwise, if the UPS is run until it stops working (battery voltage is too low and BMS low voltage protection will be triggered) then the UPS will not turn on when the power comes on. The battery BMS needs a charge to wake up and the UPS won’t turn on and charge it without a battery being detected.
- A lithium battery is not suitable for older alarm panels and the manufacturer, supplier or accredited installer must be contacted to find out whether the lithium battery is compatible with your alarm system.
- Only use a lithium charger or lithium battery backup charger to charge the battery as normal chargers used for lead acid batteries will not charge the lithium battery.
- Before replacing any lead acid or gel battery with a lithium battery, please find out from the manufacturer or supplier of the product that requires a replacement battery whether a lithium battery will be compatible.
- Use the lithium battery only for what it is intended for and do not open or modify the battery in any way.
- Maximum number of batteries connected in series is 4
- Maximum number of batteries connected in parallel is 8
FEATURES OF THE IOPOWER 12V 7Ah LITHIUM (LiFePO4) BATTERY:
- New Lithium Iron Phosphate cells
- Light Weight
- Longer life span than SLA and Gel batteries
- Built-in battery management system (BMS) for battery protection
- Maintenance free and easy to install
- The battery can be used as a backup power when there are power failures and load shedding.
- Sealed battery can be placed horizontally or vertically when installed.
- Water & Dust Resistant (IP65)
- Sealed & Non-Liquid (No Leaking or Fumes)
- Highly Durable Sealed Plastic Enclosure
- CE Approved
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE IOPOWER 12V 7Ah LITHIUM (LiFePO4) BATTERY:
|Technology||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Nominal voltage||12V (12.8V)|
|Charge current||Up to 5A|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.6V|
|End of Discharge Voltage||9.2V|
|Battery Management System||Yes, Built-in|
|Operating Temperature||0°С to +60°С|
|Dimensions for battery casing||151mm(L) x 65mm(W) x 95mm(H)|
|Dimensions incl. terminals||151mm(L) x 65mm(W) x 101mm(H)|
|Packaging dimensions||156mm(L) x 70mm(W) x 106mm(H)|
|Mass of unit packed||1000kg|
|Warranty||12 months limited Manufacturer's warranty|
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep the battery in a clean and dry space when and if stored.
- Keep out of direct sunlight when out of storage.
- Keep the terminals protected and covered when being stored
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x IOPower 12V 7Ah Lithium (LiFePO4) Battery