for home or office appliances. In addition to the inverter function, the inverter also contains a powerful
intelligent multi-stage battery charger. The Pure Sine Wave output is suitable for any kind of loads. The
ultra-fast transfer time of less than 10ms makes it an ideal UPS solution for ITC equipment.
A pure sine wave inverter is necessary when you require high-quality, stable power for sensitive electronics, appliances with motors, audio and video equipment, recreational vehicles (RVs), and medical equipment.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE POWA-PROD 600W PURE SINE WAVE
|Nominal input voltage||12v|
|DC input voltage range||10 – 15V|
|Bypass voltage||0 - 264 Vac for 220 / 230 / 240 Vac|
|AC voltage||156 - 294 Vac|
|Nominal input frequency||50 / 60 Hz ± 0.3 (auto-sensing)|
|OUTPUT (AC ONLY)|
|DC mode output voltage||220 / 230 / 240 Vac ± 5%|
|AC mode output voltage||220 / 230 / 240 Vac ± 5% or 100 / 110/ 115/ 120 Vac ± 5%|
|Nominal output frequency||50 / 60 Hz ± 0.3 (auto-sensing & settable)|
|Output waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Efficiency||Max. 95% (mains mode); Max. 80% (inverter mode)|
|ECO mode||Settable (< 3% load) to enter in 80 s|
|No-load shutdown||Settable, time can be set (1 - 99 min), load can be set (3% - 50%)|
|Transfer time||Less than 10 ms|
|THD||Less than 5% (linear load)|
|Overload capability||Mains mode: 110% for 120s, 125% for 60s, 150% for 10s (switch to bypass)|
|Overload capability||Inverter mode: 110% for 60s, 125% for 10s, 150% for 10s (shut down)|
|Charging current (selectable)||Max. 30 A|
|Equalizing charge voltage||Single battery 14.4 Vdc (default), 13.6 - 15 Vdc adjustable|
|Floating charge voltage||Single battery 13.7 Vdc (default), 13.2 - 14.6 Vdc adjustable|
|Charge mode||3 stage charge mode|
|EOD||Single battery 10.2 Vdc (default), 9.6 - 11.5 Vdc adjustable|
|Interface||LCD & BUZZER|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 40°C|
|Operating humidity||5% - 95% RH|
|Forced air cooling||Variable speed fan/s|
|Inverter Dimensions||400mm(w) x 210mm(d) x 127mm(h)|
|Packaging Dimensions||500mm(w) x 300mm(d) x 210mm(h)|
|Mass of unit packed||11.5Kg|
|Warranty||12 months limited Manufacturer’s warranty|
Warnings and limitations of the Powa-Prod 600W Inverter Pure Sine Wave :
- Non-qualified electricians are forbidden to open the inverter case due to hazard of electric shock,
- Consider the inverter’s application, configuration, management and maintenance before connecting the inverter to medical equipment which is directly related to a patient’s life as well as elevators and other equipment that may endanger personal safety,
- Read all safety information and operating instructions carefully before attempting to install, operate, service or maintain the inverter,
- Do not disassemble the inverter.
- Disconnect all connection wiring before maintenance or cleaning to avoid the risk of electric shock,
- Do not use liquid extinguishers if there is a fire, a dry powder extinguisher is recommended,
- Do not connect the positive pole and negative pole directly to equipment as it may result in electrical shock or even start a fire,
- Be sure the air vents on the Inverter are not blocked. Allow adequate space for proper ventilation.
- Use the inverter for what is intended for.
Powa-Prod 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter only – Battery not included.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Powa-Prod 600W Inverter Pure Sine Wave 12VDC Intelligent Charger LCD