Sola-Prod Solar Panel 100W 36V Monocrystalline 72 Cell
+ R200 courier surcharge
+ R200 courier surcharge
Owing to the items weight/size , it will incur an additional R200 shipping fee. Collection is free
The high-performance Sola-Prod 100W 36V Solar Panel with 72 Monocrystalline Cells offers dependability, versatility, and cost-saving advantages. Solar power is an incredible way to tap into the raw energy of the sun and with a reliable 100W power at 36V, it will have no problem delivering power to your devices.
The Sola-Prod Solar Panel serves as an alternative power solution, especially during power outages or in remote areas with limited grid access.
The pre-terminated junction box with MC4 leads ensures seamless connectivity to your solar charge controller.
FEATURES OF THE SOLA-PROD SOLAR PANEL 100W 36V MONOCRYSTALINE 72 CELL
- Superb quality
- Waterproof design and aluminium frame, making it suitable for all weather conditions
- Easy to install
- Minimal maintenance required
- 5 Year Warranty
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SOLA-PROD SOLAR PANEL 100W 36V MONOCRYSTALINE 72 CELL
|Number of Cells||72|
|Peak Power (Pmax)||100Watt|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||41V|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||2.44A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||48.1V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||2.6A|
|Module Array||6 x 12|
|MC4 Leads Length||90cm|
|Panel Dimensions||1040mm x 510mm x 35mm|
|Weight of Panel||5.7Kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||1090mm x 560mm x 85mm|
|Mass of unit packed||5.8Kg|
|Warranty||5 Years limited Manufacturer’s warranty|
Solar Panel Installation Tips for the Sola-Prod Solar Panel 100W 36V:
- Ensure that the structure/roof that the solar panel will be placed on will outlive the solar panel lifespan,
- Installation must be done and signed off by qualified and certified installer,
- Install the panel facing true north and ensure that the panel has direct sunlight the entire day without any obstructions that would place a shade spot on the cells,
- When dealing with solar panels, the wind is your enemy. To help fight off major damage during high winds, ensure that the panels are properly secured,
- When working with solar technology, remember you are dealing with live electric connections. During installation and maintenance, make sure to wear insulated gloves and boots, as well as avoiding any conductive items such as watches or jewelry.
Solar Panel maintenance tips
- It is recommended to use deionized water to clean your solar panel. Using soap water will leave residue and attract more dirt,
- Clean the solar panel regularly for optimal performance,
- Check the brackets securing the solar panels regularly to ensure that the panels don’t shift or blow off during high winds.
Warnings and limitations
- Electrical Hazard,
- This panel produces DC electricity,
- When the panel is exposed to light during installation, cover the panel before removing terminal junction box lid,
- This product must be installed by a certified electrician/technician,
- All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards,
- The Seller will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1 x Sola-Prod Solar Panel 100W 36V Monocrystalline 72 Cell