The Electric Bolt Lock is a high quality maintenance free surface mount bolt lock that is ideal for applications where access is restricted.
The surface mount lock makes it easier to install and reduces time spent on installations.
The Electric Bolt Lock consists of two parts being the electric lock that operates the bolt lock mechanism and the pin casing where the bolt lock slides into when aligned. The electric lock is typically installed on the door frame and the pin casing is installed on the door. When 12/24V is applied to the lock, the bolt lock is on standby until the door lock and pin casing is aligned and that triggers the magnetic sensor to release the pin into the pin casing to secure the door. By removing the power from to the bolt lock, the pin will release and allow access.
- Cost effective security solution
- Easy to install
- The surface mount lock reduces time spent on installations
- Power to lock, magnetic induction type
- Low energy consumption
- Engineered to fit all doors opening at 90 degrees
- Lock has low surface temperature while operating and on standby
- Timer delay function
Suitable for most wooden, steel, glass, fire proof doors and safety gates.
Indoor use only
- Voltage: 12/24VDC
- Startup Current: 1.2A
- Operating current: 200mA
- Lock type: Magnetic sensor with fail-safe
- Anti Impact force 500kg
- Lock core: Diameter of stainless steel pin is 12.5mm and extends 15mm
- Electric lock dimensions：150mm(L) x 34mm(W) x 28mm(H)
- Electric lock weight：0.29kg
- Pin casing dimension: 150mm(L) x 34mm(W) X 28mm(H)
- Pin casing weight: 0.14kg
- Packaging dimension: 195mm(L) x 120mm(W) x 45mm(H)
- Packaging weight including goods: 0.51kg
- CE approved
- Guarantee: 12 Months