The expandability of the POLOphone is quite exceptional. From a basic one-to-one kit for the average home, simply add components to the system to expand it into an ideal system for larger houses or small office installations.
POLOphone can accommodate up to four handsets with a single entry panel or three handsets with two entry panels. Adding to its versatility you can intercommunicate between two groups of handsets in the system.
The POLOphone intercom system could not be simpler to install, using a two wire bus throughout. Connect entry panels and phones to any point on this bus and the system is up and running. Added to this, the system only requires a low current 12V DC power supply. It can be connected to the battery of a CENTURION gate motor for power failure protection. From each handset, the gate motor, or door lock adjacent to the entry panel, can be operated.
An auxiliary pushbutton is also provided for activating a secondary function such as the pedestrian-opening on the gate motor. In addition, the gate motor status feedback signal can be wired to the built-in indicator LED located in the cradle of each handset.
- Only two wires for a simple, quick and easy installation.
- Expandable up to five components with a maximum of two Entry Panels.
- Each panel fitted with two Call Buttons.
- Single or dual call button Modes of Operation.
- Intercommunication between two groups of Handsets.
- Award-winning style Handset.
- Each handset incorporates:
– Gate release for each Entry Panel.
– Auxiliary control button.
– Intercommunication Call Button.
– Gate status LED.
- 12V DC operation with optional battery backup.
- Built-in lightning protection.
- To maximise the security of the installation an optional POLOswitch1 may be fitted
|Input Voltage 1||12V – 14V DC supplied at anyone of the components 1|
|Degree of Protection||IP55|
|Product Dimension||70mm(L) x 47mm(W) x 211mm(H)|
|Mass of unit packed||Kg|
WHATS IN THE BOX:
1 x Centurion PoloPhone Kit