Centurion D10 Turbo SMART Kit Including Batteries, Remotes, Steel Rack, Anti Theft Bracket and Smart Wireless Beams
+ R200 courier surcharge
+ R200 courier surcharge
Owing to the items weight/size , it will incur an additional R200 shipping fee. Collection is free
The Centurion D10 Turbo SMART Sliding Gate Motor Kit includes 2 x Securi-Prod 12V 7.2AH Batteries, 2 x Centurion Nova 4 Button Remotes, 2 x 2 meters steel rack, Centurion D10 SMART anti-theft bracket and Centurion SMART Photon wireless beams. The Centurion D10 Turbo Smart is a legendary high-volume performer for sliding gates up to 1000kg. The D10 Turbo SMART now offers you speed, security, endurance and reliability, quicker and easier than with any other gate motor in the D10's class, thanks to SMART technology and wireless connectivity. The intelligent choice in residential, commercial and industrial gate automation. Now with award-winning SMART technology and with its powerful 24V motor and die-cast aluminium gearbox, the D10 Turbo SMART sliding gate motor packs a potential punch, providing excellent security on sites ranging from residential properties, townhouse complexes, residential estates, busy office parks and warehouse facilities.
• Attractive styling - Sleek design and modern cover will compliment any driveway.
• SMART speed - Moves even the heaviest of gates like greased lightning, helping to protect against tailgating and ensuring safe and secure entry and egress from the premises.
• SMART hardware - Provides the best experience for installers with easy access to mounting hardware, backward compatibility (drop-in replacement) on existing D10 and A10 base plates, optimised cable routing and a dedicated accessory tray for complimentary solutions such as GSM modules.
• SMART connectivity - Set up gate limits, automatic closing and unique profiles for everyone using the gate.
• SMART SECURITY - The unit has a built-in vibration sensor that can be linked to an alarm that will alert you in the event of any tampering at the gate, potentially preventing the theft of the gate motor as well as break-ins.
• SMART diagnostics - The MyCentsys Pro mobile app connects wirelessly to the D10 Turbo SMART motor and gives you instant access to advanced, in-app diagnostics and logs, monitoring system health in real time and reporting on the state of the controller, batteries and operator power supply.
• Uninterrupted security and convenience - The D10 Turbo Smart comes with a dependable 24V battery backup system, allowing continued operation for up to 120 cycles during power outages.
• Operate wirelessly - The D10 Turbo SMART can store up to 1500 individual NOVA remote control buttons and with the MyCentsys Pro mobile app the remote control database can be managed using the app. The App enables the user to effortlessly add, edit, delete and label remotes as well as setting up each individual button's associated functionality, for example opening a gate fully or for pedestrian access only.
|Model||D10 Turbo SMART|
|Compatible remotes||Nova 1 Button, 2 Button and 4 Button(2 Included)|
|Compatible backup batteries||Securi-Prod 12v 7.2Amp(2 Included) and Securi-Prod 12v 8Amp batteries|
|Compatible controller PCB||SmartX controller|
|Compatible antitheft bracket||D10 SMART Bracket (Included)|
|Compatible safety beams||Photon SMART wireless beams (Included)|
|Compatible rack||Steel rack (2 x 2 meters included)|
|Input voltage||90V - 240V AC ± 10% @ 50Hz *1|
|Current consumption (Mains)||250mA|
|Battery charger current output||1.8A @ 27.4V ± 1%|
|Maximum number of operations per day||750|
|Duty cycle - Mains present||25%|
|Motor voltage||24V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven (Standard Capacity - 2 x 12V 7.2Ah)|
|Current consumption (motor at rated load)||10A|
|Motor push force - starting||24Kgf|
|Gate mass - maximum||1000Kg|
|Gate length - maximum||50m|
|Drive Pinion||20T Module 4|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to +50°C|
|Onboard receiver type||Code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete|
|Receiver code storage capacity||1500 Remote buttons|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Gate motor dimension||295mm(l) x 205mm(w) x 390mm(h)|
|Battery dimensions incl. terminals||2 x 151mm(l) x 65mm(w) x 101mm(h)|
|Remote dimensions||2 x 59mm(l) x 35mm(w) x 16mm(h)|
|Steel rack dimensions||2 x mm(l) x mm((w) x mm(h)|
|Anti-Theft bracket dimensions||290mm(l) x 300mm(w) x 350mm(h)|
|Packaging dimensions||mm(l) x mm(w) x 0mm(h)|
|Mass of unit packed||Kg|
|Kit Warranty excluding batteries||24 Months carry-in product manufacturer's warranty|
|Battery Warranty||Refer to return policy|
Instructions for use
• Refer to detailed installer manual.
Maintenance and care
• Ensure that the track is kept clear from stones, dirt or any obstruction. Gate brushes can be installed to assist in clearing the obstructions.
• Ensure that the Gate wheels V profile, Gate wheels U profile or Gateshox run freely.
• Manual override the motor and check that the gate runs freely without any obstruction.
• Check that the rack is properly secured to the gate and that it does not press down on the operator pinion at any point while opening or closing.
• Clean around the motor area to ensure that vegetation does not grow to close to the motor and pinion.
• Check that the key still opens and closes the camlock as well as the discuss lock for the Anti Theft bracket and lubricate if necessary.
• Inspect the inside of the motor by removing the cover and ensure that it is clear of any insects and dust.
Warnings and limitations
• All installations must be done by a suitable qualified technician.
• Under no circumstances may any of the components be modified.
• 24 Month Carry-in Product Manufacturers warranty. The D10 Turbo SMART Motor can be registered online at CentSys.co.za for warranty purposes.
What’s in the box
1 x Centurion D10 SMART Motor
1 x Base plate
2 x Securi-Prod 12V 7.2AH batteries
2 x Centurion Nova 4 Button remotes
2 x 2 Meters steel rack
1 x Centurion D10 SMART anti-theft bracket
1 x Centurion SMART Photon wireless beams