The Securi Prod Rechargeable Sealed Lead Battery 12V 7.2AH can help keep your devices powered during power failures.
- Gate Motors including sliding and swing gate motors
- Electric Fence energizers
- Computer UPS
- Lighting systems
- Alarm systems
- Battery backup systems such as Securi Prod and SherloTronics
- General purpose electronics
• Rechargeable when flat.
• The battery can be used as a backup power when there are power failures and load shedding.
• Maintenance free. so no maintenance is needed.
• Sealed battery can be placed horizontally when being installed or vertically when being installed.
• CE Approved
|Technology||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Nominal voltage||12 Volt|
|Capacity||7.2 Amp hours|
|Dimensions for battery casing||151mm(L) x 65mm(W) x 95mm(H)|
|Dimensions incl. terminals||151mm(L) x 65mm(W) x 101mm(H)|
|Packaging dimensions||156mm(L) x 70mm(W) x 106mm(H)|
|Mass of unit packed||2.46kg|
|Warranty||Refer to return policy on batteries|
HANDLING AND STORAGE
• Keep the battery in a clean and dry space when and if stored.
• Keep out of direct sunlight when out of storage.
• Keep the terminals protected and covered when being stored
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
The Battery must be used for the purpose it was intended, because otherwise it wont work properly. This must be charged regularly with the correct charger otherwise the battery might not work as well.
Please note: When removing batteries, replace with the same battery specifications. So it can fit.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x Securi Prod Rechargeable Sealed Lead Battery 12V 7.2AH