The Gemini DC Slider Gate Motor 7Ah is ideal for domestic use with sliding gates up to 5 meters not weighing more than 500Kg. The Operator is a 12V system and uses a 12v 7.2Ah Securi-Prod Battery (Battery not included) for backup power in the event of power failures or load shedding. The unit comes with a baseplate, learning stoppers, instruction manual and 50ml oil to be put into the gearbox before operation.
• Easy to install and user friendly setup
• Reliable battery backup will allow the gate to operate in the event of power outages and load shedding (Battery not included)
• Built in receiver (Remotes not included) Compatible remotes are Gemini 1 Button and Gemini 3 Button remotes
• Auto close adjustable time
• Pedestrian facility
• Manual override
• Soft start and close
• Direction change option
• GSM Compatibility
• Safe and reliable
• Maintenance is effortless
|Model||Gemini Slider 7AH|
|Motor voltage||12V DC|
|Motor size||120 Watt|
|Electrical consumption||220-260 V / 150 Milli amps|
|Backup power||Securi-Prod 12V 7.2AH Battery(battery not included)|
|PCB Controller||Gemini DC Slider 12V SEL Controller PCB|
|Power Supply||Gemini DC Slider Power Supply SEL 12V|
|Compatible remotes||1 Button and 3 Button|
|Compatible receiver||Single channel code hopping|
|Compatible anti theft bracket||Gemini DC Slider Anti Theft Bracket|
|Pull force||15 Kgf|
|Gate speed||22 meter/min|
|Maximum daily cycle||30 cycles per day|
|Motor dimensions||340mm(l) x 265mm(w) x 340mm(h)|
|Packaging dimensions||360mm(l) x 285mm(w) x 400mm(h)|
|Mass of unit packed||14Kg|
|Warranty - Mechanical & Workmanship||Manufacturers 24 Months warranty|
|Warranty - Electrical||Manufacturers 12 Months warranty|
Instructions for use
• Refer to detailed installer manual.
Maintenance and care
• Ensure that the track is kept clear from stones, dirt or any obstruction. Gate brushes can be installed to assist in clearing the obstructions.
• Ensure that the Gate wheels V profile, Gate wheels U profile or GateshoX run freely.
• Manual override the motor and check that the gate runs freely without any obstruction.
• Check that the rack is properly secured to the gate and that it does not press down on the operator pinion at any point while opening or closing.
• Clean around the motor area to ensure that vegetation does not grow to close to the motor and pinion.
• Check that the key still opens and closes the lock barrel and lubricate if necessary.
• Inspect the inside of the motor by removing the cover and ensure that it is clear of any insects and dust.
Warnings and limitations
• All installations must be done by a suitable qualified technician.
• Under no circumstances may any of the components be modified.
What's in the box
1 x Gemini Slider DC Gate Motor 7Ah
1 x Base Plate and mounting accessories
1 x Learning Stoppers
1 x 50ml Gearbox oil
1 x Instruction Manual
This offer excludes remotes, battery and rack