The Centurion D5 SMART Sliding Gate Motor is a domestic and light industrial operator designed to open and close sliding gates weighing up to 500kg.
Centurion D5 SMART Sliding Gate Motor has a custom designed gearbox moulded from robust engineering polymers, coupled to a powerful 24V DC motor, provides fast and reliable automation for entrances to homes and small housing estates.
The system operates off two 12V 7.2AH Securi-Prod batteries (not included) housed inside the operator using a switch-mode charger to maintain the batteries in a fully-charged state. The batteries provide critical power failure protection.
A non-contact Hall Effect Sensor was selected to ensure reliability and positional accuracy. The Hall Effect Sensor is highly resistant to dust, oil, dirt or insect ingress, therefore ensuring that the D5 SMART opens and closes gates reliably and accurately.
- Interactive graphic user interface via a smartphone application
- Automated setup of gate endpoints (limits)
Independently-adjustable motor speed in both opening and closing directions
- Fail-safe collision detection and auto reverse (adjustable sensitivity)
- Smooth, adjustable start/stop (ramp-up/ramp-down)
- Multiple operational modes
- Selectable, adjustable Auto close
Pedestrian (partial) opening
- Positive Close Mode
- Independent safety inputs for opening and closing beams
- Automatic beam test for both opening and closing beams
- Advanced lightning/surge protection
- Onboard NOVA code-hopping radio receiver with full channel-mapping capability for up to 1500 remote buttons
- Advanced diagnostic features, measuring and monitoring controller hardware, battery charger, electric motor, override sensor, optional origin sensor, battery condition under load as well as external accessories connected to the D5 SMART
- Vibration sensor that can be connected to a third party device(alarm) to notify you in the event that the gate motor is being tampered with
|Compatible remotes||Nova 1 Button, 2 Button and 4 Button|
|Compatible backup batteries||Securi-Prod 12v 7.2Amp and Securi-Prod 12V 8Amp batteries|
|Compatible controller PCB||SmartX controller|
|Compatible Charger PCB||D5 SMART Charger PCB Assembly|
|Compatible antitheft bracket||D5 SMART Bracket|
|Compatible safety beams||Photon SMART Wireless Beams, i5 Wired Beams and Photon Semi Wireless Beams|
|Compatible rack||Raz Rack, Steel Rack and Angle Steel and Nylon Rack|
|Compatible cover||D5 Smart Replacement Cover|
|Input voltage||90V - 240V AC ± 10% @ 50Hz *1|
|Current consumption (Mains)||200mA|
|Battery charger current output||1.3A|
|Duty cycle - Mains present||50%|
|Motor voltage||24V DC|
|Motor power supply||Battery-driven (Standard Capacity - 2 x 12V 7.2Ah)|
|Current consumption (motor at rated load)||13A|
|Motor push force - starting||30Kgf|
|Gate mass - maximum||500Kg|
|Gate length - maximum||100m|
|Drive Pinion||17T Module 4|
|Operating temperature range||-15°C to +50°C|
|Onboard receiver type||Code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete|
|Receiver code storage capacity||1500 Remote buttons|
|Degree of protection||IP55|
|Gate motor dimension||275mm(l) x 181mm(w) x 373mm(h)|
|Packaging dimensions||244mm(l) x 325mm(w) x 445mm(h)|
|Mass of unit packed||9.1Kg|
|Warranty||24 Months carry-in product manufacturer's warranty|
Maintenance and care
• Ensure that the track is kept clear from stones, dirt or any obstruction. Gate brushes can be installed to assist in clearing the obstructions.
• Ensure that the Gate wheels V profile, Gate wheels U profile or Gateshox run freely.
• Manual override the motor and check that the gate runs freely without any obstruction.
• Check that the rack is properly secured to the gate and that it does not press down on the operator pinion at any point while opening or closing.
• Clean around the motor area to ensure that vegetation does not grow to close to the motor and pinion.
• Check that the key still opens and closes the camlock as well as the discuss lock for the Anti Theft bracket and lubricate if necessary.
• Inspect the inside of the motor by removing the cover and ensure that it is clear of any insects and dust.
Warnings and limitations
• All installations must be done by a suitable qualified technician.
• Under no circumstances may any of the components be modified.
What's in the box
1 x D5 SMART Gate Operator
2 x 4 Button Centurion Remotes
1 x Base Plate
1 x Manual