The patented Nemtek Dual Action Tension Sensor DATS2 can detect a change of tension in the fence wire and uses the electric fence monitoring circuit to create an alarm condition on the energizer.
The Dual Action Tension Sensor increases the likelihood of an intruder being detected as it detects the lifting, pressing or forcing of the fence wires. It is equipped with a dual detection system to ensure that an alarm is triggered and reduces the possibility of tampering.
The Dual Action Tension Sensor DATS2 is used with galvanised and aluminium fence wires with a detection range (straight line) of up to 50m.
Product Code: TS-DATS2XL
FEATURES OF THE DUAL ACTION TENSION SENSOR:
- Is paired up with the Hybrid Compression Spring (CNT2HB). This is so that the tension in the fence wires can be adequately maintained
- Detects a change in tension on a fence line
- Detects an open circuit at its first-stage trigger
- Detects a dead short at its second-stage trigger
- Constructed from robust material to suit all wire types up to 1.6mm
- Easy to install and retrofit onto most existing Nemtek electric fences
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE DUAL ACTION TENSION SENSOR:
|UV stabilised glass filled nylon
|170mm (L) x 60mm (H) x 46mm (D) (including screws)
|Operating detection range
|~220N – ~650N
|Operating tension range
|~20N – ~200N
|-20°C – 80°C @ 100% RH (condensing)
|~750V – 12 000V (pulse duration <10msec)
|Mass of unit packed
|12 months limited Manufacturer’s warranty
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Nemtek Dual Action Tension Sensor DATS2
The images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly.