The Nemtek Druid 28 LCD Energiser dual zone energiser monitors and controls high-voltage power on an electric fence. This powerful energiser features an LCD display and makes use of Adaptive Power Technology (APT) which allows the energiser to detect how much power a fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy, this maximises the power on the fence and minimises false alarms.
The Druid 28 LCD Energiser features two 3.7 Joule independently monitored and controlled zones, and each zone can be set independently to be on or off or in high or low voltage modes. This feature allows you to customize the settings for each zone according to your specific security requirements and provides flexibility for different fence configurations.
Multiple Druid LCD dual zone energizers can be used to form a large system and synchronisation between the energizers can be achieved by either using traditional network cabling or by the Druid synchronisation modules which use orbiting satellites and eliminate the need for cabling between the energizers.
With an abundance of great features and a robust and flexible design, the Druid 28 energiser is the ideal choice for commercial, industrial and high-security sites that need perimeter protection.
Product Code: E-DRUID28LCD
FEATURES OF THE NEMTEK DRUID 28:
- Two 3.7 Joule independently monitored and controlled zones
- The robust and flexible design is ideal for residential, commercial, industrial and high-security sites
- Each zone can be set independently to be on/off or in high/low voltage modes
- Can be programmed into alarm sensor mode allowing it to be integrated into a separate burglar alarm system
- Four zones can easily be created by linking two Druid 28LCD energizers together using the Druid four-zone keypad
- Built-in alarm monitors tampering or faults on the high voltage and earth fence wires
- Connectable to armed response radio or GSM module
- Lightning and power surge protection
- Intelligent power saving to extend battery life
- Built-in gate alarm input to monitor if the gate is open or closed
- Optional keypad for controlling and programming the energizer. This allows the user to control the energizer remotely, with up to two keypads
- The relay expansion card can be used to increase the number of information outputs from the energizer
- Walk test mode for easy fence testing
- The LCD background colour changes to easily identify the fence condition
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE NEMTEK DRUID 28:
|400mm (L) x 270mm (W) x 125 mm(D)
|5.7kg excluding battery (7AH)
|8.0kg including battery (7AH)
|-10°C to 50°C
|< 80% non-condensing
|Electrical supply voltage
|Typical power consumption
|18VA (normal operating conditions)
|24hrs (fully charged battery)
|3.7 Joule per zone (500 Ohms load)
|Open circuit voltage
|400mm (L) x 270mm (W) x 125 mm(H)
|480mm (L) x 330mm (W) x 170mm (H)
|Mass of unit packed
|12 months limited Manufacturer’s warranty
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Nemtek Druid 28 LCD Energiser
The images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly.