The patented Nemtek Fence Meter measures the electrical condition of an electric fence.
By holding the meter against the fence wire the meter will turn on automatically when it detects a fence voltage. The fence meter will automatically turn off after a few seconds when not in use.
It is equipped with a large LCD screen that displays current, voltage and fault direction in a clear and easy to read manner.
It features a water resistant case and is lightweight with a convenient belt clip which makes it easy to carry and use during fence inspections.
Additionally, the fence meter can be used with most energizers.
Product Code: TL-FM
FEATURES OF THE FENCE METER:
- Offers more accurate readings
- Quickly and easily locates faults along the fence line
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- Displays current, voltage and the direction of a fault
- Lightweight with a convenient belt clip
- Slimline rugged design with a water resistant case
- Low battery warning
- Automatic energizer polarity detection
- Can be used with most energizers
*Pouch sold separately
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE FENCE METER:
|Voltage Display Range
|-14kV to 14kV
|Current Display Range
|1A to 85A
|Automatic Turn-On Voltage
|2 x 1.5V AAA
|-10°C to 50°C
|152mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 26mm (H)
|195mm (L) x 64mm (W) x 23mm (H)
|Mass of unit packed
|12 months limited Manufacturer’s warranty
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Nemtek Fence Meter
The images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly.