Enhance your perimeter protection with the Securi-Prod IR Strip Beam 8 Beam 30m set.
Designed to provide maximum protection while minimizing false alarms, the strip beams make use of photoelectric infrared beams that are invisible to potential intruders. The beam has a maximum range of 30m and 8 beam sensors that ensure accurate detection to reduce false alarms caused by small animals, debris or weather.
A key feature of this system is the requirement for two adjacent beams to be interrupted simultaneously for a period of 40 milliseconds to trigger an alarm. This technology ensures that the system responds only to genuine intrusion attempts, reducing the likelihood of false alarms.
This design makes it extremely challenging for trespassers to bypass the system, as they cannot crawl under or jump over the beams. This system effectively acts as a formidable security barrier.
The slimline aluminum design of the IR strip beams is not only aesthetically pleasing but blends seamlessly with the architecture of your property.
Flexible installation as both beam strips (receiver and transmitter) do not require a common power supply. Quick and accurate alignment with its 180° horizontal axis adjustment with buzzer and LED indication.
These IR strip beams are commonly used in perimeter security systems for small and medium sized areas such as residential properties, commercial buildings and warehouses.
FEATURES OF THE 30m 8-BEAM IR STRIP BEAMS:
- Outdoor or Indoor application
- 8 beam sensors with a 30m sensing range
- Alarm activation, simultaneous activation of 2 adjacent beams
- Durable aluminium alloy housing and UV resistant lens cover
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) Circuit for added stability
- Special optical technology with special glass filters for added stability and reliability
- External wiring terminal block
- Simple installation, no need to remove the beam PCB’s from housing to do installation or alignment (external wiring terminals)
- Quick and accurate alignment – 180 degree horizontal axis adjustment with buzzer and LED indication
- Flexible installation – does not require a common power supply between the receiver and transmitter
- No sync wire required for distances greater than 5 meters
- 3 power settings for enhanced detection stability
- IP55 rating suitable for outdoor use
- Tamper resistant
- Wall/Pole mounted
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE 30m 8-BEAM IR STRIP BEAMS:
|Material||Aluminium housing with UV resistant lenses|
|Number of Beams||8|
|Synchronization Wire||< 5m|
|Common PSU (Negative)||NO|
|Terminal Block||External wiring terminal block|
|Operating Voltage||12 – 16 Vdc|
|Current (mA) TX||90|
|Current (mA) RX||70|
|Detection method||2 beams interrupted simultaneously|
|Beam Response Time||40 ms|
|Alignment Indicator||Buzzer & LED|
|Tamper switch||Front & Back|
|Operating Temperature||-35℃ to 55℃|
|Mass of unit packed|
|Warranty||12 months limited manufacturer’s warranty|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Securi-Prod IR Strip Beam 8 Beam 30m