The Ajax MultiTransmitter White is an 18 zone, wired panel that integrates wired devices into the Ajax system.
Whether you want to add wired devices to your Ajax Smart Alarm or replace your existing Wired Alarm System, Ajax MultiTransmitter will seamlessly transform your wired devices into configurable and secure system fully controlled from the Ajax mobile app.
Operates with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2, Hub 2 Plus and ReX. The MultiTransmitter is incompatible with ocBridge Plus, uartBridge and third-party security control panels. 2EOL and 3EOL connections are unavailable for MultiTransmitter connected to Hub.
Product Code: 27321.62.WH1
FEATURES OF THE AJAX MULTITRANSMITTER:
- Communication range with the hub is up to 2,000 meters in an open space.
- 18 wired zones for connecting NC, NO, EOL, 2EOL and 3EOL devices. (Each of which can be configured in the Ajax app)
- Equipped with two tampers that protect it against dismantling
- Powered from the 100–240 V mains but can also run on a 12 V⎓ backup battery (battery not included)
- Alarm delivery in 0.15 seconds
- Get all the benefits of managing the system through an app
- Information is displayed using push notification, SMS, and is also sent to the security company's monitoring station under an appropriate code
- A total of 7 types of alarms are available: intrusion, fire alarm, auxiliary alarm, panic button, gas alarm, leakage, tamper alarm, malfunction, custom (service event).
- MultiTransmitter will inform you instantly if the connected devices have been interrupted with power failure, disconnection of the signal cable, or tampering.
INSTALLATION AND SET-UP
We made sure that the installation and setup process does not require any extra time or effort. Like other Ajax devices, MultiTransmitter connects to a hub in the app by scanning a QR-code. When connecting wired devices, you don't need to know the resistors' resistance values. The system will also warn you if a device was not connected correctly.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE AJAX TRANSMITTER:
|Compatibility||Operates with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2, Hub 2 Plus and ReX|
|Number of alarm/tamper zones||18|
|Supported detector contact types||NO, NC (without R), EOL (NC with R), EOL (NO with R)|
|Resistance of the EOL resistor||1 kΩ to 7.5 kΩ|
|Alarm signals processing mode||Pulsed or bistable|
|Main power supply||110 - 255 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Backup power||12 V DC|
|Supported battery type||Battery with 4 or 7 A⋅h capacity (not included)|
|Detector power supply||12 V DC, up to 1 A for all detector power supply outputs|
|Protection against dismantling||Tamper|
|Radio signal frequency band||868.0–868.6 MHz or 868.7–869.2 MHz (depending on the sales region)|
|Maximum radio signal power||Up to 7.29 mW (25 mW limit)|
|Radio signal range||Up to 2,000 m in the line of sight|
|Operating temperature range||From -10°С to +40°С|
|Operating humidity||Up to 75%|
|Product Dimensions||196 mm х 238 mm х 100 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||240 mm x 219 mm x 102 mm|
|Mass of unit packed||1300g|
|Warranty||24 months limited Manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty does not cover batteries.|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Ajax MultiTransmitter White