Ajax ReX Range Extender White is a range extender of communication signals that expands the radio communication range of Ajax devices fitted with a hub up to 2 times. The Ajax ReX Range Extender acts as a reliable link between the hub and Ajax devices that turns into the second decision-making center.
If the connection with the hub is interrupted for some reason, ReX will assume control: it will receive an alarm signal from the detector and activate the siren to attract attention to the incident and scare off the burglar.
It has a built-in tamper resistance and is equipped with a battery that provides up to 35 hours of operation without external power.
Product Code: 8001.37.WH1
Please note: ReX operates within the Ajax system, connected to the hub via the protected Jeweller protocol. ReX cannot pair to/extend from another ReX, it can only be paired to an Ajax Hub.
The extender is compatible only with the Ajax hubs. Connection to uartBridge and ocBridge Plus is not provided. ReX does not increase the number of devices connected to the hub!
Reliable link for secure communication.
ReX can manage some or all the devices in the system without affecting the alarm delivery speed.
FEATURES OF THE AJAX ReX:
- Boosts the range of Ajax security system devices
- Transmits alarms in 0.3 seconds
- Communicates at a distance of up to 1800 m
- Operates up to 35 hours on the back-up battery
- Developed only for indoor use
- Up to 5 range extenders can operate in the security system
- ReX doubles the signal range which potentially extends the Ajax radio coverage area up to 35 km².
- Secures large premises
- ReX is protected against software and hardware attacks.
- Notifies of jamming and tampering with the device body
- Device is configured via the mobile application for iOS and Android smartphones
- Push-notifications, SMS messages and calls (if enabled) notify ReX user about all events
- Quick and Easy setup
- The Ajax system can be used for independent monitoring of the site and can be connected to the Central Monitoring Station of the security company.
INSTALLATION AND SET-UP
In order to connect ReX to the system, scan the QR code, name the device, and turn it on. Select the Ajax devices that will operate via the range extender.
Proceed by installing ReX in a safe spot. No disassembling required. Just use the SmartBracket mount.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE AJAX ReX:
|Compatibility||All Ajax Hubs (*Does NOT support MotionCam)|
|Classification||Radio channel range extender|
|Alarm signal delivery time||0.3 seconds|
|Maximum connected devices||Hub, Hub 2, Hub Hybrid - up to 99|
|Hub Plus - up to 149|
|Hub 2 Plus - up to 199|
|Max number of connected ReX per hub||Hub - 1|
|Hub Plus, Hub 2, Hub 2 Plus, Hub Hybrid - 5|
|*ReX can only be directly connected to the hub. ReX cannot be connected to another ReX|
|Operating system||OS Malevich|
|Power supply||110-240 V from mains or 12 V when using 12V PSU for Hub/Hub Plus/ReX|
|Battery backup||Li-Ion 2 А⋅h (Up to 35 hours of offline operation)|
|Communication range with detectors||Up to 1,800 m in an open space|
|Two-way communication between devices||Yes|
|Operating frequencies||868.0-868.6 MHz|
|Self-adjusting RF output power||Up to 25 mW|
|Block encryption based on AES algorithm||Yes|
|Detector polling period||12−300 s|
|Operating temperature range||From −10°С to +40°С|
|Permissible humidity||Up to 75%|
|Protection against fraud||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||163 mm х 163 mm х 36 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||239 mm x 189 mm x 53 mm|
|Mass of unit packed||800g|
|Warranty||24 months limited Manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty does not cover batteries.|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Ajax ReX Range Extender White